Saturday, March 17, 2012

A slight delay in my plans

I think we got about this close right before I got bopped in the eye
I had a little accident, my eye ran into one of the puppy's paws, or was it the other way around. Anyway, after a sleepless night (I am not complaining, just explaining) I headed over to the eye doctor's to make sure I wasn't going to mess up my vision. Good thing I did, they cleaned out my eye, I have an corneal abrasion =scratch on my eye, and fixed me up with a bandaid. What? A bandaid on your eye you say? That's right, they put some meds in my eye and then sealed it up with a clear contact. Immediate relief!

I started back on my crafting today, recycling old MS WALK and MS  BDBT (bike tour) tees.  I can't wait to get some photos up and show you my craftiness. 




I just found this excellent blog, fun ideas and instructionals too.  There is a promotion for a new allergy relief medicine there, Similasan ,  and if you  checkk them out and submit a comment  maybe just maybe win a $100 Visa card.  Good luck, or as we say in our household GLUCK...mpr

http://www.mesewcrazy.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment