Saturday, March 24, 2012

Knitty Kitty

Did I tell you that I am a craftaholic?  I love to stop @Joanne Fabrics and they are on my way home, how convenient!  One of my sisters frequently calls my cell phone right about theime I should be getting home.  If I don't answer she leaves a message and it goes like this "Step away from the fabric, you have enough at home.  Put that yarn back on the shelf, use what you have at home before you buy any more.  You can do it, one foot in front of the other, leave Joanne's and go home...without buying anything!"

Fine, I'll only stop if I am out of something I need.  I will buy just what I need (unless there's a really good sale and I have a coupon on top of that...hee hee).

Here's a picture of a completed project. Yay!

I found this pattern on Ravelry.  I would like to thank Ravelry for helping support my knitting addiction with excellent pattern selections, tips and tons of other yarn related support.   Check them out.  You can find the free pattern for this hat here
One more thing about Ravelry...it's free! 

Here's another shot of the same pattern along with a free pattern that I developed (are you ready for some football?)~mpr


No comments:

Post a Comment