Friday, June 8, 2012

Summertime summertime, sum sum summertime

I have been lax in getting posts in. I am blaming it on the B-U=tiful weather we have been having. Since I spend the bulk of my day sitting in an office, I try to spend as much time as I can outside when the weather is cooperating. Hey, I live in Wisconsin...this doesn't last very long here.

One of my favorite things is walking the dogs and now that they're healed (they were neutered a few weeks ago) we are back at it. Second favorite thing to do...go to Brewers games. I'm going to two this weekend. Other than that, I am getting my sewing projects ready for the Stitch and Pitch game on Tuesday, June 19. I still have to get the flyer done and some business cards, but that can wait FOR THE LAST MINUTE...cuz that's how I roll.

I was browsing around on the MS Challenge Walk Wisconsin website yesterday and found a boat load of fun pictures from the walk last year.



this one is my BFF, me and my oldest daughter



Peace~
Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment