Monday, November 12, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things


I love Knit Picks knitting needles, their Harmony Wood needles changed my life as my hands don't "buzz" when I use them. They are so smooth, the yarn glides along the needles and they are reasonably priced. The options Interchangeable set is my favorite. If you are just starting to knit, Clover bamboo knitting needles are a great option. I found mine at Jo-Ann Fabrics.


Yarn, I love me some yarn. When I started knitting (again) a few years back, I used Red Heart, but I longed for a softer acrylic. Enter, Vanna Choice Baby by Lion Brand, excellent for baby hats. Then I found Cascade Superwash 220 at my FYS in Appleton, Wisconsin and it was love at first cast on.






Not that I don't love to shop for other yarns, one of my favorite places to discover yarn is,,,

It's free to join the community and there are not only tons of patterns (knit and crochet) but there are tons of hints and message boards. I have to give myself a time limit when I go there :)

And of course Pinterest...my latest obsession. Here's what I pinned last, take a simple sweater and bling it out for the holidays!


And one of our groups original designs as shown on Pinterest


What are some of your favorite things?


Clover 71195 Bamboo Circular Knitting Needle 29 in. -Size 11 (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment