Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A few of my favorite things

What have I been doing?

Knitting, sewing and the normal day to day stuff. I thought I'd take some time to share a few of my latest favorites

Sewing vintage looking aprons


The apron on the cover reminds me of one that my mother-in-law gave me shortly after meeting her. It's one that she made a long time ago. I love that the pattern book shares stories about each apron.

I've also been making a bunch of gardening aprons, which is essentially a BBQ apron. I make sure the pockets are super large. Here's a link to this pattern


It's from the Purl Bee, which not only has sewing patterns and tips, but has knitting, crocheting...you name it. I love their website.


Aprons are fun for little girls too, this website has a really cute pattern that you can whip up in an afternoon.


What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment