Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rain rain go away

Ive been checking out the 10 day forecast for Door County on The Weather Channel for the last week. At first it looked like we would be enjoying cooler weather during the Challenge Walk...high 60's. Perfect! Now it looks like rain and much cooler weather...in the 50's.

I can deal with the lower temps, but really want the rain to go away.

Say it with me!

Rain rain stay away from Door County this weekend.

Thank you.

I decided to make some head bands in bright orange for the girls. The first few were in a light knit. I switched over to fleece when the weather forecast changed. Thankfully my local Joanne Fabrics had both materials in stock. I also bought some orange fleece on acid. You'll see what I mean when I post pictures from the walk.

~Peace
MPR

No comments:

Post a Comment